PRIRODA NAS DRAGULJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Priroda je za sve nas nesto izuztno i sto je neophodno za nas zivot. Priroda je deo naseg zivota i kao mi nje. Podelimo osecaje i shvatanje, znanje koje smo prikupili u nasoj prirodi, i upoznajmo se sa Autorom svega toga , koji je s'ljubavlju dao.

HomezdravljeGalleryLatest imagesТражиРегиструј сеПриступи

It's your discovery, good job!

Go down 
АуторПорука
ovavysam
Гост
Anonymous

It's your discovery, good job! Empty
ПорукаНаслов: It's your discovery, good job!   It's your discovery, good job! Icon_minitime4/8/2011, 04:37

Hello. Don't select the AUDIO_TS file if that is what you are trying to do.The AUDIO_TS folder is there only as part of the required folders and files for compliant DVD-Video. It is always empty unless it is an Audio DVD you are copying.... Which you are not. A Video DVD (What you have) contains the audio stream(s) within the files found inside the VIDEO_TS folder, namely the .vob files.When any DVD ripping or burning program requires you to select a folder, always select the VIDEO_TS folder. With Shrink, you can even select the folder that contains the VIDEO_TS as a sub-folder. It will open it for you if you have the box checked in Edit > Preferences: 17 Apr 2007 @ 21:19My website- featuring Guides by Alkohol, bbmayo, ScubaPete and me.
Назад на врх Go down

It's your discovery, good job!
Назад на врх 
Страна 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:Не можете одговорити на теме у овом форуму
PRIRODA NAS DRAGULJ :: PRIRODA I DRUGE TEME :: PRIRODA I ZAKON PRIRODE-
Скочи на: